NAFCT Certifications will recognize individuals for their accomplishments. Take your skillset and profession to the next level by getting certified. Certification is only available to NAFCT members at an additional fee.
LEARN MORE ABOUT GETTING CERTIFIED
Education and training will be provided via flexible online courses and in-person hands-on training.
- Online education is self-paced.
- Courses are set up for progressive learning covering basic knowledge and skills to advanced floor covering topics.
- Online lessons are broken down into 30-50 minute topics.
- Access to a vast network of on-site training events with key flooring manufacturers, NAFCT Educational Partners.
Installation Training and Certifications:
- Subfloor Preparation
- Moisture Mitigation
- Resilient LVP Installation – Residential
- Resilient Sheet Goods Installation Commercial
- Heat Welding and Flashcoves
- Hardwood Installation
- Carpet Installation
- Stone Ceramic Installation
Inspection Training and Certifications:
- Subfloor Inspection
- Resilient Inspection
- Carpet Inspection
- Hardwood Inspection
- Stone Ceramic Inspection
- Commercial construction for the Inspector
Maintenance Training and Certification:
- Keep yearly membership in good standing
- Complete any additional lessons added to the course curriculum within 90 days
- Complete twenty-four (24) Continuing Education Credits every 2 years
- Wood Subfloor and Underlayment materials + quiz
- Wood Subfloor Construction + quiz
- Components of Concrete + quiz
- Concrete Subfloor Construction and Placement + quiz
- Concrete Problems and Causes + quiz
- Thick Pour Gypsum Underlayment
- Humidity, Vapor and Sources of Moisture + quiz
- Respirable Silica + quiz
- Click into the directory you wish to create a listing for, scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click the 'GET LISTED NOW' button. Alternatively you can also go into MY ACCOUNT, then on the left side click on the directory name, then click the + button.
- Register or login.
- Select a listing option.
- Create your listing.