NAFCT Certifications will recognize individuals for their accomplishments. Take your skillset and profession to the next level by getting certified. Certification is only available to NAFCT members at an additional fee.
Education and training will be provided via flexible online courses and in-person hands-on training.
- Online education is self-paced.
- Courses are set up for progressive learning covering basic knowledge and skills to advanced floor covering topics.
- Online lessons are broken down into 30-50 minute topics.
- Access to a vast network of on-site training events with key flooring manufacturers, NAFCT Educational Partners.
Installation Training and Certifications:
- Subfloor Preparation
- Moisture Mitigation
- Resilient LVP Installation – Residential
- Resilient Sheet Goods Installation Commercial
- Heat Welding and Flashcoves
- Hardwood Installation
- Carpet Installation
- Stone Ceramic Installation
Inspection Training and Certifications:
- Subfloor Inspection
- Resilient Inspection
- Carpet Inspection
- Hardwood Inspection
- Stone Ceramic Inspection
- Commercial construction for the Inspector
Maintenance Training and Certification: